1. What type of information do you collect? - We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile
2. How do you collect information? - When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information? - Our website/company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
4. How do you communicate with your site visitors? - We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our website/services/company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
5. How can site visitors withdraw their consent? - If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Questions and your contact information - If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.